Monday, September 17, 2012

Letting the Pictures Talk

 Since a picture is worth a thousand words, here's a mouthful for your eyes. With some captions. 
Just because I can.

Peanut at 9 weeks
Yeah, I can wear this shirt now and not be accused of false advertisement!
12 weeks, before I got sick and dropped back down to pre-pregnancy weight.
Due March 24th.


8 comments:

Brooke said...

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!

Our Little Family said...

hooray guys!! congrats! Can't wait to hear what you are having!!

Gel said...

Congrats! I had a hunch this was in your near future. I am so excited for you. Maybe a girl????

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

You're glowing! Or maybe it's just that you're not sick anymore? :) Congrats to y'all!!!!!!!!

Lauren Pomeroy said...

I had a feeling you were! So excited for you guys! I hope this one is a girl. :)

Rachel Bailey said...

Wow! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

angela said...

woo hoo!!

Rebecca said...

Yay!! Congratulations!!