Friday, March 26, 2010

Yup, there's a Baby in there.

I was afraid I was going to have to leave the post at the title.


Our ultrasound nurse got a good look at all the baby's essentials, heart, head, brain, arms, legs, stomach, lip, but could not get the little munchkin to reveal any further "personal" attributes.


(And might I add, it is so disheartening to look down at your big belly and hear that your baby only weighs about 10 oz.!)


So when she stepped out, I got out a snack and scarfed it down, in hopes of jolting the kid with a little sustenance.


I guess it worked, because as soon as the doctor showed up, he immediately asked if we were wanting to know the gender because he could tell.


Apparently, that leg that was tucked up under the bum had moved enough to give us a clear view.



Yup, I was right.













Im Having A Boy

Click Here For Images &
Im Having A Boy Pictures

And we're very excited. No names yet... and don't expect to hear one soon. (That's going to take a little time and deliberation.) Right now, I am most thankful that I do not have to repaint our adorable blue nursery!

12 comments:

Niki said...

Congrats! Boys are so much fun. And yea for not having to do work in preparing (:

Anna said...

Are you having a boy?? I couldn't see the image- ack!! It sounds like you are having a boy so CONGRATS! We are so happy for you!!!

Maren and Dustin said...

Yes, Anna- I was worried that some would not be able to see the image! I also changed the baby ticker, just in case! :)

The Liddells said...

I can't see the image either, but did read it on facebook first, anyway. Once again, CONGRATS! Very exciting, especially since there's no new painting involved.

LaNan said...

Congrats Maren! 3 boys=lots of dirt, wrestling, food. But so fun! Love it!

Jessica said...

Good thing you like blue! Congrats on a healthy baby.

EJ said...

Congrats! I can't believe you're having another boy. At least you already have everything for him. :)

Michelle said...

Maybe you will have some nice daughter in laws! Congrats!

Sheri said...

Three boys!! We SO need to live closer to each other!!! Congrats.

Our Little Family said...

woohoo! boys are awesome! I'm so excited to know what you will name him!

Erin McSpadden said...

Congrats! Boys are wonderful!

Kim said...

Wow! Another boy- how exciting! Congrats! That is so fun for Carson and Jensen to have another brother to wrestle with and play with... Colby would be jealous. ;-)