
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Leaping Leprechauns!
My kids have had a boring couple of days (due to mom trying to potty train- and deciding NOT to potty train... for now), so we headed out this St. Patrick's Day to an indoor play place. They have all kinds of big "jumpy" houses and lots of other toys. Here's Carson showing off his green shirt and uncharacteristic braveness.

Jensen still really dislikes the jumpy stuff, so he sticks to things with hard surfaces. :)
(And could he be any cuter in this hat? He wears it everywhere, most of the time accompanied by his sunglasses- which he only wears upside down.) Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Fun! I can never find places like that around where we live. He does look super cute in that hat. And I don't envy you having to potty train; I've heard it's the hardest part of parenting.
Steph, Potty training isn't too bad, as long as your kid is ready. Apparently, Jensen is not quite as ready as I thought he was!
Jensen is so handsome. I think it is his big eyes.
Post a Comment