Sunday, July 5, 2009
Happy Birthday America
Yeah, I know I'm a day late, but how are you supposed to post pictures of firework watching when it's the last thing to happen in the day?
We enjoyed watching the fireworks show at the Buda City Park. The boys got filthy playing in the dirt and they liked having glowing necklaces to wear. We just all wish it hadn't been so hot!
Hope everyone had a safe and happy Independence Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Maren you are always so good about updating the blog!!! Even if it is a day late! :) I'll be lucky to get any 4th pictures up before August! Speaking of August - CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!
Looking at these pictures sure make me miss you guys!! Carson and Jensen are sure getting big! Glad that you always out do me on updating. But like you said, it is more important to live my life then to blog about it. So true!!!
Post a Comment