Monday, July 27, 2009

Family Prayer

Carson learned about prayer in Sunbeams this past Sunday. He normally comes home with pictures from class. I just couldn't pass up the opportunity to share his latest creation.


This is a picture that he drew of our family having prayer. Carson is saying it (of course.) Having daily family prayer really leaves an impression on a young mind. I love this little guy.

(And I hope you appreciate it since it took about 5 scans and 4 trys to upload the drawing! Which would totally be user error since I'm NOT tech savvy in the least.)

4 comments:

Niki said...

So sweet! I love it when my kids do/say something that makes me realize that they are learning and listening and what we are teaching is making a difference.

Jen said...

Awwww!!!! :D

The Liddells said...

Oh, I'm so excited to hear that the kids learn something in class! YAY! By the way, Carson is such a good kid. We love him!

Jenn said...

That is so cute! You guys are great parents! Way to go!