Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Austin Nature and Science Center

This morning we got a chance to go to the Nature and Science Center at Zilker Park with our preschool friends. I had never been before, even though my friend, Sheri, and I used to go walking right next to it all the time! Anyway, the kids had a great time, and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.The boys had the most fun playing in the Dino pit...hello? What could be better than digging in the dirt for dinosaur bones?
They had such a good time that we ended up having a very quiet ride home.

4 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Fun! I can't wait until Ash is a little older and we can do stuff like that. The bottom picture is so funny.

Niki said...

So fun. Digging is a boy's dream--well I'm finding girls get into it too!

Jen said...

Oh! We did that with our preschool group. It was a lot of fun. They also really enjoyed the dino pit!

Jenn said...

Lots of fun! Love the picture of them sleeping. T