Sunday, April 12, 2015

Little Boys

This week was crazy with Dustin's schedule again. I ended up having to take Carson to cub scouts this week, and because Dustin was gone, all the brothers came along. We decided to wait for Carson at the park near the church. The weather was perfect and the playground was pretty much ours. Jensen kept asking me to take his picture. So I finally did.
 This was Hudson's favorite thing at this park- he drove around his crazy brothers like a pro!
 Grandma Brudnicki gave the boys these cute "Future Missionary" badges for Easter last week, so I had them all put them on before church this morning. They were still wearing them when we got to church and several people commented on how neat they all looked. Surprisingly, Mason was the only one who left his on his pocket (J ended up using his as a tie tack and Carson and Hudson wanted to take their tags off) but they looked so cute, I couldn't resist posting it.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

They're all growing up so fast! They are all so handsome! Miss you all! Love ya!! PS Love the tags...i helped pick them out! ;)