It's a really good thing Mason is pretty easy to please- especially when it comes to birthdays. He has such an awkward time for a birthday- one week after Carson/Susan and right before school starts. So when I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday he told me that he wanted Minions and he wanted to whack a piñata. (I love when kids make it easy!)
His grandma Brudnicki knew that he wanted a Minion birthday so she found him this cool shirt and gave it to me to give him the morning of his birthday. When I showed it to him, he squealed- yes, squealed, with laughter. He was also very excited about his Minion cupcakes, Minion applesauce cups, and Minion bananas.


We also made sure to give him that piñata. He picked this one out all by himself, and of course, the kids all had a good time whacking it.
Because his birthday is right before school starts, we usually have a hard time getting guests to come (this year his birthday fell on the last Saturday before school started). But lucky for Mason his best friend, Rasanie came and of course, this blurry picture was the only one I got of the two of them.
I sure do love this gigantic Mason boy. He'll always be my big baby. He may be a big tough guy on the exterior, but he also has the biggest heart, and is constantly telling me how much he loves me and giving me hugs and kisses. He still hasn't outgrown his obsession with playing with my hair.
My favorite part of his birthday this year was that the night before we kept telling him that he was ALMOST 4, and when he woke up in the morning I said, "Mason, you're 4 now!" to which he replied, "Almost!"





No comments:
Post a Comment