The week of July 4th we had our Jensen Family Reunion. This time we held our festivities in Island Park, Idaho. It was a fun time with my parents, 4 brothers, their wives, and all the kids. 29 of us in all.
![]() |
| Can I just say I love this picture- if only for the bear claws Mason is flashing! |
![]() |
| Our original 7 |
We spent time playing with the cousins...
![]() |
| Dustin's favorite part of the trip! |
![]() |
| I loved the babies. |
![]() |
| River rafting with cousins |
![]() |
| The "pack" of boys, as I liked to refer to them. Most of the time Jensen was with them as well. |
We played Minute to Win it games as an entire family...
We went to Yellowstone and saw wild animals and nature...
And mostly we had fun eating lots of treats and hanging out.
That pretty much sums it up.
















No comments:
Post a Comment