And Happy Father's Day to our little family's Dad. Oh, he is just so silly, but that is one of the things we love most about him.
The boys and I decided to deep clean Dustin's grill for Father's Day this year. It was super gross, because the grill cover that we had on it got destroyed, and so it's been left to the elements for about a year. It needed a good deep clean. Particularly the inside (read: Mom spent 2 days scrubbing the grill back to life). We also got him a new grill cover in an attempt to keep it looking good.
We enjoyed a nice dinner with Dustin's parents (like we do every Sunday) and in honor of the day, I made Dustin's favorite Chocolate Silk pie. It was so rich and delicious, that I ended up sharing what was left with some neighbors. :) Don't you wish you were our neighbors?

1 comment:
Yes, I wish I was your neighbor! That pie looks heavenly. Maren, why must you be so good at everything!?
Post a Comment