Today was Jensen's last day of Mother's Day Out this year. On the last day, they always have "Water Day." He was excited to wear his new swimsuit and to play in water all day. I'm glad I took this picture with his teachers, Ms. Ruth and Ms. Penny, in the morning when I dropped him off, because when I went to pick him up he wasn't in the best mood. He had fallen and scrapped his knee on the pavement and I think the excitement of the day + no nap made him a little grumpy. But he had a great year in the Frog Class. He's very excited to be a Bear next year!
Carson also had Field Day today. After dropping Jensen off at school (and then going home to unload groceries) Mason and I stopped by the elementary school to check out what Carson was up to. I LOVED Carson's teacher, Ms. Little. She was awesome all year. For Field Day she made headbands for all her kids and then gave them some game paint to make them look extra tough! We're sad because she won't be teaching at their school next year.
Carson and his good friends from school enjoying a little snack.
And Mason was mostly content to chill in his stroller while we walked around outside. He did throw a major fit when we got home and cried in the backyard for about 5 minutes before coming in the house. After that he snuggled in my lap and played with my hair for 15 minutes until I finally convinced him to get up and eat lunch by offering him a sucker. Yeah, he hasn't been feeling very well all week. As further evidence of that, my back is suffering from all kinds of pain because I've been picking him up a lot. Here's to hoping we both get feeling better real soon!

1 comment:
Sounds like a busy day! What a trooper that Mason boy is! TB missed her field day, so all the pics I'm seeing are making me sad she missed it.
Post a Comment