So Carson started playing baseball last week. His practices and games are on Tuesdays and Thursdays, which is also when I teach piano lessons, so I thought I wouldn't ever be able to come and watch my little ball player. But I've been lucky enough to have a couple of cancelations, so I've been able to enjoy this experience a little with him. Is he not the cutest little baseball player?
We've had fun playing catch and practicing his hitting in the backyard after school, too. I love getting out and being able to actually play with him.We've also been enjoying some time with Dustin's siblings this week. Grandma Brudnicki, Aunt Jennifer and Uncle Adam got to come and watch him last night. Carson had quite the cheering section! Mason likes to stand at the fence and yell, "Yeah, Carson!" randomly throughout the game. I love it.

2 comments:
He really is the cutest little baseball player, at least this year's cutest player. They do grow up too fast!! You'll be sending him off on a mission before you know it...or at least thinking about prom and driving and...
The beginning of many years of sports events for you! I was relieved after two years Bryce decided he didn't want to do baseball anymore because, for me, it was truly torturous. But Carson sure looks handsome in his uniform!
Post a Comment