Friday, April 13, 2012

3 Piggy Opera

Carson got to perform in the 3 Piggy Opera put on by all the Kindergardeners at his school. It was kind of a mad house, with so many parents, friends and family members there for all the kids. Grandma Brudnicki and Aunt Jennifer got to go with us, which was nice for me, since that meant I had extra hands to help me with Jensen and Mason during the show.

Carson was cracking us up with his little pig hat pulled down so far that you could barely see his face. He sang in the chorus, but several of his friends played larger parts in the program.

It was very cute. And fortunately for us, it was also very short! :) 
Two things that I notice in this picture. #1- Those freckles! I love them! And #2- Why does my little Carson look like such a big kid? They just won't stop growing!!!!!

1 comment:

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

T.B. said it was so fun seeing everyone in the play! What a cute piggy! And yes, they just don't seem to stop growing, dangit!