Yesterday my "Sweet Baby J" turned 4 years old. I have long since called him "Baby J" because he outgrew being a baby a while ago. It is clear there is no more baby left in him, just pure little boy. He was so excited to be 4! I sang "Happy Birthday" to him when he woke up, and the first thing he said to me was, "YES! I'm 4 now!" I have been smitten with his little funny face since I first laid eyes on him. Oh how we love this spunky little guy! We couldn't imagine our family or our lives without him in it.
For his birthday this year, we kept it simple. Jensen invited Grandma and Grandpa Brudnicki and one of his friends to go to a pizza and game place for the evening.

After some games we opened presents (which he totally loved).
I think this face says it all. :)
We also had cake, which Jensen was very specific about. Chocolate cake with whipped cream inside, and strawberries in a circle on the top, and a big pile of whipped cream in the center. It was a beautiful creation, and a tasty combo! I'm bummed I didn't get any pictures of it, but oh well.
Happy Birthday Jensen!


No comments:
Post a Comment