I don't feel like I really have anything to blog about. We've just been busy with school, the gym, church and playing. Dustin has been very, very busy working. Which makes for full days, but nothing really blog worthy. My goal for this week: take a bunch of pictures of the kids. I especially need a new picture for my phone's wallpaper. My current wallpaper is a picture that is now a year old. I could use some updated shots of all of the boys, but especially Carson.
I do have a couple of cute pics of Mason playing with our neighbor. We have a pretty sweet set up, in that we share an alley with two other families from church. On a nice afternoon, the alley is a busy place, full of kids on bikes, scooters, and the occasional truck, as you see here. :)
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
I totally get what you mean, I have the same thing going on in our blog world. Luckily Grace just had her bday, so now, I finally something to post!
Enjoy taking all sorts of pics this week!
Post a Comment