On New Years Eve we hung out with Grandma and Grandpa Brudnicki and Uncle Jason. The boys were pretty excited about the party horns and poppers I got to "celebrate" with. We did the countdown at about 8 o'clock and then everyone went to bed after that. Sadly, that included the adults. :)
But Jensen was well rested for his big day. The new year meant he finally got to go to Sunbeams. He is so stinkin' BIG! He loved going to what we call "big Primary" and he liked his new teacher. Carson was excited about his new class as well.
Today was Uncle Jason's last day here, so we went out to lunch with him. Carson and Jensen both had to sit next to him. Mason finally warmed up to Uncle Jason, too. When we got out of the car he ran up to Jason with open arms! So cute.
Dustin, Jason and I also went to the gym together this morning. Nothing too out of the ordinary there, but Dustin did take his first Body Pump class with me. I'd be surprised if he takes another one… He actually did fine, but we'll see how sore his legs are tomorrow. :)

1 comment:
I can't believe Jensen is a Sunbeam!!!
Is Dustin willing to go back to body pump? :)
Post a Comment