I had my 32nd birthday last week. Nothing big. Just a little cake (that I made for the boys benefit), some beautiful flowers and a fun spa night with our young women at church.
I call this cake "Tiers of Fire." The tiny 3 tiered cake actually had all 32 candles, so it was kind of a fire hazard in and of itself. But, man, did those boys have fun helping me blow them all out!
And although this little one now has all of his teeth in (aside from his 2 year molars) they still seem to be bothering him. And apparently chewing on his hands seems to help.
And this is a picture that Dustin took of Mason after one of his baths. Dustin decided to spike his hair, since it's getting kinda long again. Admittedly, it was adorable. But what isn't adorable about a baby this age?

No comments:
Post a Comment