Poor Mason has been cutting his last 2 teeth. (Yes, he's almost 17 months old and all the boy has left are his bottom canines.) I hope those 2 year molars don't give him as much trouble as all these other teeth have. He's been fussy and tired thanks to his chompers. So last week I started laying down his quilt that Grandma Jensen made for him, so that he could enjoy all the balls. He cracks me up when he goes and gets all the balls in the house and puts them on the blanket. Or when he decides to just lay down and snuggle all the balls on the blanket. He's a funny little guy, and at a super fun age.
And last week, when Jensen went to Sunbeams for the first time, he also lost his most favorite friend, Naners. We waited out the first week to see if his primary teacher had it, but she did not. So Jensen and I went on a little date tonight to get a new Naners. (Fortunately, I knew there was a store not too far away that sold them!) He was a little disappointed that the new Naners looked so…well…new. But I told him this new Naners was soft and snuggly, and he would be perfect. Jensen hugged him and took him to the counter to be rung up. Then we went to Auntie Ann's and shared some delicious pretzels. It was an awesome date.


1 comment:
That's so fun that you got to hang out with Jensen all alone! He looks so grown up in that picture and cute as always!
Post a Comment