Friday, September 16, 2011

Lunch and Oranges

Today we went to have lunch with Carson at school. First time for me. And first time Carson bought his lunch. Jensen had lots of fun eating with Carson and playing on the playground with him. They acted like long lost buddies.Then, when we got home, Mason was looking for something to munch on while I ate my lunch, so I gave him an orange slice to try. He sat and licked the thing for the first couple of minutes until he figured out he could bite it.And then he went to town!Can you tell he liked it? I was thoroughly entertained watching him eat this!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute! They are sure growing up fast. I am sure it is nice that Carson and Jensen are such good buds! Miss & love you guys! PS Thanks for the pictures and no we don't have skype yet.