Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Dear Blog

Dearest Blog,

I know I haven't been very good at keeping up with you as of late. Without a camera, I've lost motivation to post new entries. After all, showing off my beautiful children is one of the main reasons you exist. But it's not just that. I've got a lot going on right now. Sometimes I get a little overwhelmed (read: stressed!). Truth is, it's going to be a busy semester for me and my little family. I can't say that I'm going to be any better at keeping up with posts during the next 2 months, but don't worry. I'm thinking about you. I'll be back to post some cute pictures of the boys for Halloween, I promise. But other than that, well, I'm making no guarantees. And just to show we're still friends, I tried for 20 minutes to post a cute video of Mason talking, but you wouldn't let me. So, when I do stop back in, could you work on being a little more cooperative? That would be great. Hope to be back real soon!


Love, Me


No comments: