Tuesday, June 21, 2011
The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
Well, the good is that Carson finally lost his second top tooth this morning. It has been dangling in the front of his mouth for a couple of days now. Now he's got a real hole! (And that's his tooth in the plastic bag.)
I'm going to have to be responsible for the bad and ugly today. Yesterday I found out that I have shingles. They are on the left side of my face, on my forehead and in my left eye. Yes, they are very painful. I'm praying that none of the boys get this or chicken pox from me. Because the infection is in my eye, it's going to take longer than normal to heal. Good thing I like being at home, because I'm going to be spending the next couple of weeks here. Besides being contagious and not feeling great, I'm afraid to go out in public. #1, I can't wear makeup and #2, I look like this: Scary, I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Congrats to Carson! I am so sorry about you, Maren. You don't look as bad as I thought! (not sure if that makes you feel better or not ;))I hope you feel better really soon and hope the boys don't end up with anything! Love & miss you all! Can't wait to see you all in a few months!!
Maren, that is horrible! I hope you feel better really soon. Good news is that at least from your picture you still look great. (Your eye looks painful though.) I am so sorry and you will be in my prayers.
Ouch! Hope you get better soon! I had shingles when I was little and remember it was NOT comfortable at all!! I can't imagine having it in your eye! I hope you get better soon!!!
Oh Niki, you're so sweet to say my picture looks cute. You should see me today. The swelling is much worse. I'd post a picture, but I'd rather keep this side of ugly to myself!
Another thought I had...I wish I looked that great without makeup (:
So sorry, Maren!
oh you poor thing! one nice thing I guess to come from this is...no makeup! take it easy.
Post a Comment