Monday, June 13, 2011

First Hair Cut and Some More Teeth

I went and took Mason's 9 month pictures last week and even though his hair was getting long, I wanted one more photo shoot with his cute baby hair. But it needed to be done. The sweaty head, plus his desire to rub food into it were our driving forces. And since Carson needed a trim something fierce, today was the day.Here are his before photos. Such a sweet little guy.
And here are the afters. Ahhh! My baby looks so big now!I'm hoping this will keep the little guy a bit more cool in this unbelievable heat. Plus, he still looks cute. Bald, but cute. :)

And now for the teeth. Carson woke up Sunday morning with this big hole in his mouth. Apparently he lost it in his sleep. I'm just glad he didn't loose it. That's 3 lost teeth for him now.And wouldn't you know, Mason got another tooth on Sunday. (It's funny how he and Carson have been on this loosing/ gaining teeth schedule together.) This is Mason's 8th. And he's been super fussy all day today, which makes me wonder if there's another one coming through in that little mouth. At this rate, he'll be able to eat steak at his first birthday!

No comments: