Last night we partied in style, complete with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake (I thought of you Sheri!)
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
My Baby Turned 30!
Okay, well, he's my biggest baby anyway! We did some pre-celebrating on Saturday with Dustin's family, by going out to lunch and then to Golf Smith where he got his birthday present (new custom fitted clubs- what was I thinking? Like I want you to spend more time away from our family!) :) Just kidding, Dust, I hope you get to use them often (but not too often) and love them!
Last night we partied in style, complete with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake (I thought of you Sheri!)
Carson was pretty determined to go to Toys'R'Us to buy Dad a birthday present, but when I suggested that maybe Dad would like some golf balls and golf tees he was even more excited! And Dustin was pretty stoked about the Shiatsu Massaging Cushion his parents gave him!
And thank you to all our friends who wished Dustin a Happy 30th Birthday. He really appreciated it.
Last night we partied in style, complete with a Baskin-Robbins ice cream cake (I thought of you Sheri!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
thanks again for havin us over Maren...that ice-cream cake was so good!
Hey, Nick turns 30 this year too! I keep teasing him - it's been a fun year so far and he doesn't even hav his birhthday till October! Looks like a yummy cake, should I think anything less though?
I love that you thought of me with your Baskin Robbin's cake! You even got a roll cake - my specialty. Sounds like you had a serious party weekend - what fun!
Happy Birthday Brud!!! Glad you're older than I am.
Post a Comment