Thursday, March 19, 2009

Must be Brothers

Jensen really loves his "Baby MacDonald" Baby Einstein movie. I was taking his picture while he was watching it and when I downloaded them on my computer I laughed because they reminded me of some pictures I took a couple of years ago.
Carson really loved his Baby Einstein movie at this age too.
They are two different boys (especially in looks!), so sometimes it's nice to have a reminder of how similar they are.

3 comments:

SD and EJ said...

Cute! My friend was telling me how good those Baby Einstein movies are, but I've never tried them.

Lauren B. said...

cute!! Thank goodness for baby einstein (or anything that the kids will watch for a little bit!!)

Jenn said...

That is so cute. Look at Carson, so young. He still is sooo cute. Love Jensen's picture. They are both growing so fast.