Sunday, March 29, 2009

And He's Off!

Yup, I think we can definitely say we have a little walker on our hands now. Jensen took those "first steps" last weekend, but for almost a week he didn't make many more attempts. It has just been in the last day or so that he has decided walking is the way to go!

He climbs up on furniture to stand and then he just takes off. He can pretty well navigate the hallway by his bedroom and he can walk the length of the living room. And like any baby with a big accomplishment, he's pretty proud of himself!Way to go, little buddy!

2 comments:

Kasey said...

Isaiah's doing the same thing right about now too. It's so cute how proud they are of themselves. I can't believe how fast the time has gone.

Jenn said...

Way to go Jensen! I love the proud smile! So Cute:)