Friday, January 9, 2009
Jensen is 11 months old Today
Jensen turns 11 months today, so we celebrated by cutting his hair (again - seriously, does it ever stop growing?) He continues to army crawl and is getting rather good at climbing into and over things. He loves to give kisses (especially to anyone wearing flavored lip gloss!) and he refers to me as "Vah, vah" because he just can't seem to figure out how to make an "M" sound.


It's pretty hard to believe that he's almost one. It certainly doesn't feel like a year has passed. He continues to be a source of laughter and fun in our home (and a constant reminder that I need to sweep my floor more often).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
He is so cute!! That first year goes fast doesn't it?
What a cute little guy. Can he pass some hair on to my baldy Isaiah?
I can not believe he is almost one! He is such a cute boy. Hope to see you again soon. It was fun times!
It's amazing how fast a year flies....I can't believe Jensen is turning one soon! Crazy. He's so cute-- give him a big hug from your ol' chums in VA! :)
Man he is cute! What you were HERE!! Dang it! I would have loved to have seen your daling little boys!
What a happy and smiley little guy.
It isn't fair that he is wearing a short sleeve shirt and we are bundled up in Utah.
Post a Comment