On Sunday, Carson turned 10 years old! It seems like the math got mixed up somewhere in there, and yet, the fact still remains. Since his birthday was on Sunday, he took his favorite sugar cookies to share with his primary class. We also hosted birthday dinner. Carson requested noodles, like always. But he was gracious enough to let Susan choose the flavor of birthday cake. He was very happy she chose chocolate!

I chose to do something new to decorate the cake, and everyone loved it. It was perfect for all the family choco-holics and the kids loved eating the candy off the cake!
He got great presents from his family, including fun books, and his favorite gift, cold hard cash!
We kind of let Mason take the center stage for the birthday party this year, but Carson invited over his 3 buddies from school to play at our house. (We kept laughing at the boys in their Under Amor shirts!)
And since Carson isn't a huge fan of cake, we did donuts with his buddies. I think Dustin might have a future in birthday donut creations! Happy Birthday to my Carson boy!






2 comments:
It doesn't seem real to have a child who is in the double digits, huh? It is crazy how time flies.
Look at you still blogging!!! I didn't even know! ;) I'll have to check back here more often!
Post a Comment