Seriously, who doesn't love a bunch of soft, cuddly, baby animals?
Jensen's Mother's Day Out program had a petting zoo come to the school today and his teacher invited Mason and I to come back and enjoy the animals with them. I was glad I decided to pop back over to the school, because it was adorable.
Those little pigs were really cute, but they were hard to catch! Mason kept walking up to the animals and saying, "Hi!"
He was finally able to get his hands on this soft duck, who just wanted to get a drink.
The bunnies were pretty easy to catch. They were also SUPER soft and very cute. I was amazed at how docile the animals were. Little children aren't always the most gentle. :)
I love this picture. Jensen had so much fun catching animals, petting them and feeding them. Plus, he's just a handsome little guy.

1 comment:
So fun! Yes, Jensen is handsome! And so is Mason! And so is all of your boys! Good thing you know how to make cute boys! ;)
Post a Comment