Sunday, October 30, 2011

Trunk or Treat


We had our ward Trunk-or-Treat / Chili Cook off last night. It was, as usual, a large & wonderful event! The boys wanted to be Ninjas this year, so we made Mason a baby Ninja! They had fun.

 And thank goodness our Bishop likes to take pictures at ward events, otherwise I wouldn't have a single picture of my whole family! I dressed up in a very old princess costume of mine and Dustin was my "half-hearted" knight (you can see his sword and shield that he didn't carry around on the table).

 We also had our Annual YW Camp Cake Auction Fundraiser. I made the gigantic Fruit Pizza on the left, and the other two cakes were done by a couple of our YW. They came over to my house and I helped them with their beautiful creations. All of the entries did really well, and we put a nice dent in the YW camp fund.
 And our favorite neighbor was "nice" enough to give Mason a KitKat during the Trunk-or-Treat and he eventually broke through the packaging and got to enjoy his chocolately mess.
This is one of our favorite ward activities, and for good reason! We had a great time.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Cute costumes as always! The kids are super cute! Love the cakes too! Looks like a fun Halloween party!