Tuesday, October 25, 2011
Family Home Evening
Last night for Family Home Evening we carved our first ever Brudnicki Family pumpkin. Yeah, I know, it's kinda sad that we've never done it before. Dustin doesn't really tolerate this type of activity with children, so he played with Mason while the big boys carved. :) We had fun. The boys picked out the design- a spin off of a classic jack. (He's sticking his tongue out.) They also helped clean out all his guts. Carson had fun doing that, but Jensen told me it was the "not so fun part." Carson even got to help a little with the carving. All in all, a fun family activity, and hopefully something we'll get to do every year from now on.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
That's so cute! Maren, you seriously look too young and beautiful to have three boys. So photogenic! Hey, I read a neat tip on Pinterest...if you spread petroleum jelly on the inside of the jack o lantern it won't mold as quickly. Or you could spray the inside with a mixture of bleach and water. In any case, cute pumpkin! Glad y'all had fun!
Oh, thanks for the tip, Amber. I was wondering how he was going to hold up in this "less than fall like" weather.
I can't believe you are outside AND in shorts. Crazy. I have been wearing 2 sweatshirts all day--no joke.
Your pumpkin is cute. It's a very messy process, but kids love it...and sometimes the adults too (and sometimes not). I'm sure your boys are proud of it.
So fun and cute! I can't wait to see all of you!
Post a Comment