Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Standing on your own 2 feet...

...And getting into all kinds of stuff. Mason has been busy learning all kinds of new things. He's been crawling a lot more (although he still prefers to do his super-speed scooting) and most recently, pulling himself up to stand.That means getting into all kinds of new things he could only look at before! This baby is getting too big!(And while I was writing this post, Mason went into his own bedroom and pulled down all his books, falling in the process. Busy boy means busy mama.)

2 comments:

Niki said...

Maren! It finally took your 3rd child to be a curious child for me to see things on your floor!! But on the other hand, it is a growing experience for everybody when the baby starts exploring. I find that the books go higher and higher when they get to that stage because it is one thing that about drives me up the wall. Good luck--and I guess happy cleaning!

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

He looks like a perfect mix of Carson and Jensen in the second pic. Cutie patootie!