So cute, yet so, so, so very fussy. He decided to be a fusser. He fusses at night. He fusses when he nurses. He fusses when I feed him solid food. He fusses during his naps. He fusses when I'm not holding him. I'm hoping this is all due to the allergies we've all been attacked with at our house. Or maybe it's just a phase. (Please let it be a short lived phase!)He has had some happy moments. Like when he was playing with his brothers.


2 comments:
So sorry! Babies are rough. I think that's why Heavenly Father makes them so little and cute. I hope it's a short phase too. :)
Ahhh. Yuck. The whole time I was reading your post I was thinking, "I wonder if it is this or this or this." There are so many possible reasons! However, Trevor cried/fussed from about the time he was 4 months old until he was 3 1/2. And he is now my EASIEST child ever. So hang in there--I'm sure he'll turn out just fine. If nothing else he'll be fine by next week. But good luck in the mean time.
On another note, you know how your house is always spotless? (And I know this without ever stepping into it) Well now I can even be impressed by how your kids' clothes match their toys (top picture) and Mason's clothes in the bottom picture match his bedding. Maren, you keep raising the bar higher for me. I can't keep up!
Post a Comment