Here's one Jensen took of Carson playing "Angry Birds" on the ipod. Great action shot.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
Jensen the Photographer
Jensen wanted to take pictures of me and Mason today. It's not very often that I get to be in the pictures, so I was happy to oblige. This was one of the better shots. Not a bad picture. So he cut our heads off, but come on, he's 3!
And it's very fitting that Mason is chewing on his paci. This afternoon I discovered yet ANOTHER tooth! (And by the looks of it, it's been in for a couple of days now.) That brings his grand total up to 6. No wonder he hasn't been sleeping for the past 3 weeks!
Here's one Jensen took of Carson playing "Angry Birds" on the ipod. Great action shot.
And Jensen let Carson take a picture of him. What a handsome little photographer I have! :)
Here's one Jensen took of Carson playing "Angry Birds" on the ipod. Great action shot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Great pictures, they are just naturals!
Post a Comment